Friday, 15 March 2013

Final piece

My childrens front and back cover


This is a picture of my finished childrens book cover.



This picture shows what my final idea was before I ended up changing it.







My first idea before i changed my idea during the exam


This picture shows all five of my characters for my book cover
This picture shows a close up of my main character Tim and to the left of the picture is showing you all the layers I used to create Tim.

This pictures shows me trying out two different colours for one of my characcters trousers


This pictures shows my character lou and all the layers I used to create her.


This picture shows Fred and all the layers I used to create him.


This image shows Al and all the layers I used to create him.


This image shows Bob and all the layers I used to create him.

This image shows me putting a darker colour blue around the outside of the characters trousers to make it look like a shadow.

This shows the trousers on one of the characters that I used the shadow effect on and it gives off a really good effect


This picture shows I used the shadow effect on the characters shirt.


This shows the T-rex with the bone colour and the shadow effect.


This picture shows the T-rex with just the bone color.


This shows just the normal ink line of the T-rex.


In this picture you can see where I put the shadow effect on the T-rexs skull.


This shows the T-rexs skull with the bone colour and also the shadow effect and it look really good and effective.


This picture shows the bone I used for the boarder on the story line on the back of my book and I also used it on the front of my book where I put my name inside it.


This picture shows the shadow around the bone.



This picture shows my first idea in colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment